Kesh King Ayurvedic Medicinal Oil 100Ml
Kesh King Ayurvedic Oil is a proprietary medicinal preparation without any side effects. It is a complete solution for hair related problems especially hairfall. It is prepared using Tel pak vidhi as prescribed in Ayurveda using 21 precious herbs cooked in Sesame oil.
Rubia cordifolia (Manjistha)
Mesua ferrea (Nagkeser)
Bacopq monnieri (Brahmi)
Eclipta alba (Brahmi)
Emblica officinalis (Amlaki)
Glycyrrhiza glabra (Yasti)
Terminalia chebula (Haritaki)
Terminalia belerica (Bibhitika)
Symplocos racemosa (Lodhra)
Amomum sublatum (Stulaila)
Nardostachys jatamansi (Jatamansi)
Ziziphus mauritiana (Kola)
Lawsonia inermis (Henna)
Cyperus rotundas (Nagarmota)
Trigonela foenum graecum (Methi)
Hibiscus rosa sinensis (Japa)
Ocimum sanctum (Tulasi)
Pongamia pinnata (Karanj seed)
Centella asiatica (Mandukaparni)
Tribulus terrestris (Goksura)
Murraya koenigii (Curry patta)
Melia azadirachta (Neem)
How to use:
At bedtime, in the night, please put oil in a small open mouthed container. Please ensure that the quantity of the oil should be in proportion to the length and density of your hair so as the quantity is adequate enough to cover your complete hair. Apply oil with the tips of your fingers on your head scalp and massage it gently enabling it to penetrate into the roots (follicle) of your hair. Don’t apply with your palms and never rub it vigorously as it may uproot weak hair. Slow application and massaging of the hair only would yield desired results. Let the oil gradually seep into follicle of your hair & nourish them for the whole night. The oil may be removed in the morning by washing of hair with Ayurvedic Shampoo. Ensure not to use chemical based shampoos.
Tips for Oiling your Hair
Oiling of hair should be done using some smart technique to optimize its effectiveness. If you want to avoid hair fall and grow thick and shiny hair, you can try the following hair oiling secrets:
- Heat Oil to a warm temperature before applying it on your hair.
- Make partitions while oiling your hair. Rub oil in each partition.
- Start applying little oil to each partition of your head and then gently massage.
- Dip your fingertips in oil. Gently massage with fingers on the scalp by putting your hands inside your hair. Massage with your fingers at least 3 to 5 minutes, after oiling your hair.
- Avoid washing your hair immediately after oiling.
- If you do not like to wear oily hair, you are advised to oil it before going to bed, and can wash your hair the next morning.
- For best results let the oil stay on your scalp for few hours. When you make the oil stay for a longer time, it gets soaked in the scalp better.
- Oil your hair at least twice a week.
- If your hair is very dry you should oil it every day.
- Rub oil on the roots of your hair, it helps to improve blood circulation and make your hair silky and strong.
- Avoid rigorous usage of comb and towel on wet hair. Always prefer easy flow combs.
- Avoid exposure of hair to the scorching sun.
- Avoid the regular usage of hair dryers and exposure to dusty environment.
- Do not use chemical based shampoos. Advised to apply Ayurvedic Shampoos.
Regular Price: ₹132.00
Special Price ₹127.00
Regular Price: ₹945.00
Special Price ₹940.00