Herbal Hair Care solutions for your hair care including shampoo, conditioner hair vitalizers, hair color, anti dandruff remedies etc to keep your hair strong and beautiful.
There are approximately 1,00,000 Hairs present on the human Head. If your Hair were placed end to end they would make a line of 12.7 km approximately. A Single Hair is capable of holding 100g of weight.
Hair is constantly under attack - from water, sun, brushes, combs and various kinds of rubbing, all capable of producing damage. Fortunately, the amazing design of its outer envelope, the cuticle, offers excellent protection. But however resilient this may be, hair does get damaged.
Hair Structure:Hair is made up of strong structural protein called Keratin. This is the same kind of protein that makes our nails and the outer layer of skin.
Each strand of hair consists of three layers
1] The innermost layer is Medulla .
2] The middle layer is Cortex. The cortex provides strength, color and the texture to hair.
3] The outermost layer is Cuticle. The cuticle is thin and colorless. It serves as a protector of the cortex.
Below the surface of the skin is the hair root, which is enclosed within a hair follicle. At the base of the Hair Follicle is the dermal papilla. The dermal papilla (can be called Food Source) is feed by the bloodstream which carries nourishment to produce new hair.
Also present near the root of hair is sebaceous glands or oil glands. This oil gland keeps hair soft, shiny and manageable.
Excessive shampooing or use of detergents for hair wash will empty these glands and make hair look dull.
The hair follicle is present in the initial layer of skin known as Epidermis. The hair is produced by the hair follicle. At the base of hair follicle is the dermal papilla. Dermal papilla is in connection with blood vessels, which supplies nutrition to the Dermal Papilla. Papilla has rapidly multiplying Matrix Cells, which produces Keratin, the hair.
Hair Life Cycle: Each hair follicle undergoes a cycle of activity. The hair grows to a maximum length, then hair growth ceases and the hair is shed and replaced. Hair grow in cycles. One cycle has 3 phases.
1]Anagen (Growth phase): Approximately 85% of all hairs are in the growing phase at one time. These phase can vary from 2 to 6 years. Hair grows approximately 10 cm per year.
2] Catagen (Transitional phase): At the end of the Anagen phase the hairs enter into Catagen phase which lasts about 1 or 2 weeks. This is the shortest stage of the cycle, the hair stops growing and the follicle shrinks.
3] Telogen (Resting phase): The resting phase follows the Catagen phase and normally lasts about 5 to 6 weeks. During this time the hair does not grow but stays attached. Approximately 10-15 % of all hairs are in this phase at one time. During this stage, hair is loosely attached. This will shed with improper handling. Hair lacking nourishment enters in this stage faster then properly nourished hair.
Major Hair disorders which are capable of damaging our beautiful and strong hair are mainly of 4 types viz.
1] Hair Loss or Alopecia (45 %)
2] Dandruff or Seborrheic Dermatitis (15%)
3] Premature Graying or Canities (25%)
4] Split-End or Trichoptilosis (12%)
With proper care of hair, we can control these hair disorders. For better hair care we need to supply proper nutrition to hair follicles internally and externally as well. Trichup Group of products are capable of providing proper internal and external support to your precious hair in the form of capsule, oil and hair pack.
Items 1-24 of 136
- Organic Harvest Conditioner For Dandruff Free HairNow Only ₹740.00 Regular Price ₹745.00
- Organic Harvest Conditioner For Dry & Damage RepairNow Only ₹690.00 Regular Price ₹695.00
- Organic Harvest Conditioner For Normal HairNow Only ₹590.00 Regular Price ₹595.00
- Organic Harvest Anti Dandruff ShampooNow Only ₹840.00 Regular Price ₹845.00
- Organic Harvest Hair Fall Control ShampooNow Only ₹940.00 Regular Price ₹945.00
- Divya Amla Rasayan₹65.00
- Divya Tankan Bhasma₹10.00
- Sri Sri Ayurveda Bhringamalakadi TailaNow Only ₹99.00 Regular Price ₹100.00
- Sri Sri Ayurveda Organic Virgin Coconut OilNow Only ₹145.00 Regular Price ₹150.00
- Sri Sri Tattva Anti Dandruff ShampooNow Only ₹145.00 Regular Price ₹150.00
- VLCC Ayurveda Intense Nourishing ShampooNow Only ₹65.00 Regular Price ₹70.00
- VLCC Ayurveda Smooth and Shine ShampooNow Only ₹65.00 Regular Price ₹70.00
- VLCC Natural and Herbal HennaNow Only ₹45.00 Regular Price ₹50.00
- Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal ConditionerNow Only ₹290.00 Regular Price ₹295.00